Who Cases Route To
Our Provider Groups are compiled of many different departments, academic units, and help desks across the University. Rather than knowing the exact person a case may need to be routed to, the Provider Group is a workgroup able to utilize multiple agents to resolve an issue.
- FSU Service Center Agent Update
- About This System
- Service Center Login
- → Login Help
- Glossary Of Terms
- How Cases Are Routed
- Who Cases Route To
Frequently Asked Questions
- Common Known Issues
- Query/Report Scheduling
- Creating and running queries
- What is the FSU Service Center?
- What is CRM?
- What is an Agent?
- FSU Service Center Roles
- What is a Case?
- How are cases routed to the correct group?
- What is a Provider Group?
- How can I request a Provider Group in the...
- Who is a Provider Group Manager?
- How do I know if my Department/Section has...
- How to request agent access using the Onli...
- Why aren't some of the buttons/icons/featu...
- How can I request training for myself or m...
- Computer Technology Support (CTS) Case Sub...
- Service Center Directory