About This System
FSU Service Center Program Support:
- Service Management is the support team for this website as well as:
- First response for functional system related issues
- Requests for configuration of accounts
- Service Center access
- Routing rules
- Reporting and training needs
- Login Support for the FSUID User Name and Password is provided by the ITS Service Desk, as well as general information and support for users lacking account access.
- System Operation for Oracle’s PeopleSoft Enterprise CRM is provided by ERP and ITS.
FSU Service Center
Phase I - 2011 On August 23, 2011, the campus-wide ticketing system, known as the FSU Help Desk, powered by Parature was replaced with a new application.
The new FSU Service Center was designed and launched as a joint team effort comprised of staff from Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) and Information Technology Services (ITS). The goal of the initial Phase I implementation was to provide support equal to the prior model. The existing partners and account holders were identified and have been converted. As the team continues to fine tune the application, additional functionality and features will be implemented and tested to allow for a campus-wide launch.
Phase II – 2012 plans will include an expansion of the system as an Enterprise Service to accommodate more campus Provider Groups, as well as to allow the system to transfer or redirect cases to other campus tracking systems as a convenience to FSU’s diverse customer groups. The release date for Phase II has not been established at this time.