FSU Service Center / About This System
About This System
FSU Service Center Program Support:
- Service Management is the support team for this website as well as:
- First response for functional system related issues
- Requests for configuration of accounts
- Service Center access
- Routing rules
- Reporting and training needs
- Login Support for the FSUID User Name and Password is provided by the ITS Service Desk, as well as general information and support for users lacking account access.
- System Operation for Oracle’s PeopleSoft Enterprise CRM is provided by ERP and ITS.
- Self-service users (most users are self-service) can find interactive tutorials at the bottom of our main page: http://servicecenter.fsu.edu.
- Agents (users that work cases) can visit our Agent Support site for interactive tutorials as well as other support resources.
- If you require additional assistance please submit a support request and choose category: FSU Service Center (CRM).
Become a member:
If you represent an FSU department interested in becoming an FSU Service Center provider group please submit a support request and choose category: FSU Service Center (CRM). A member of Service Management will contact you to set up a consultation to discuss your needs and gather all necessary information.